What Your PTO Donations Dollars Paid for in 2018-2019
Spring 2019 Grant Cycle
- Water dispenser and plaque (This was a Gift to the Senior Class)
- TV’s for each lobby
- MS Commons furniture
- 6 Microphones
- Professional Network App
- 30 Keyboard Lapboards
- $825 to the PlayField
- 2500 STEM Strong Shirts for Students, Staff and Volunteers
- 500 Caribiners to the 2019 Senior Class Graduates (several to sell at a later date)
- $10,000 of King Sooper Gift Cards in $50 increments for our Faculty and Staff (1 for each teacher)
Fall 2018 Grant Cycle
- Math Department $2,459 for calculators with an additional $350 for cases and storing pouches.
- Music Department $7,490 for iPADS/Laptops for sheet music.
- Google VR Sets (30 sets) excursions which provide supplemental learning material for student/teachers for $8,299.
- Teachers’ lounge – request for $2,000 to update the teacher’s lounge.
- Recycle Bins for $600
- Art drying Racks $1489.40
- Edison Robot for $1643.62 and Dash Robots for $1460.62 (Funded by a few wonderful parents)
- Cameras with synchronous learning, $1766.
- Playfield, $5,000
- Total Grant request of the above items equals $32,557.42
What PTO Is Doing
2018-2019 Events & Collaborations
STEM Blast Off
Canvas & Cocoa
Middle School Parent MeetUps during Dances
Elementary Evening with Dad Dance
Elementary Mom and Me Battlezone
High School After Prom
Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week Celebration
5th Grade STEM Up to Middle Celebration
Senior Graduation Signs
Member At Large Coffees
Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
Summer Ice Cream Social
Family Buddy Program Events
MySchoolAnywhere School Directory
Retail Rewards such as King Sooper & Safeway Cards
See Previous Years’ Successes