SAVE THE DATE MARCH 14-30, 2019
What is the STEM FEST Auction?
Starts March 14th Ends March 30th
Check back soon for highlights of items.
For a full list of our Auction Items or to Bid on something, click here.
HOW TO DONATE GRADE LEVEL BASKETS
We have created a themed basket for each grade in elementary, middle school, and two for high school. Please take a look and see if you can help! There are bins in each school office where items can be brought. You can purchase and donate the item or you can ask for donations from businesses. Every $20 you spend can be counted as one volunteer hour. Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to reach out to us if you’d like to get items directly to me also.
HandBid Instructions (once the site is created a link will be added)
- Go to the STEM FEST site on HandBid.
- Register on Handbid if you haven’t already. How to:
- Download the Handbid App for your phone from the app store
- Click “Get Started” and sign up. HandBid will text you a 5-digit code.
- Enter the code to login.
- Click the link or search for “STEM” in the A-Z list and select “2019 STEM FEST”.
- Select either “Browse” (to preview) or “Bid” (which prompts for credit card details).
- Once at “Browse Items”, select the items you want and hit “Bid”.
When finished at STEM FEST:
- You may click on “Invoices” in the top right corner to process your payment and close out or wait to do that step and join in on the silent auction bidding ends on Saturday, March 30th at approximately 5 pm. You might not want to miss these special opportunities!
- Note: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Any outstanding invoices will be automatically processed at the end of the silent auction. If you need help with an invoice, contact stemfestSTEMPTO@gmail.com.
STEM PTO (aka STEM Educational Partnership) is a chapter of The Foundation for Douglas County Schools, a 501(c)(3) corporation, and your contribution is tax-deductible to the full extent permitted within the limits of the law. Tax ID: 84-1165175
Tax ID: 84-1165175