SAVE THE DATE MARCH 30, 2019
Doors Open at 1pm for presale tickets only
2pm to 5pm (tickets at the door start at 2pm)
See Ticket Pricing Below
Over 200 Items to Bid On!
What is STEM FEST?
STEM FEST is a community fundraising festival that showcases what our students are experiencing in the classroom and beyond. STEM FEST encourages our community to engage in Cosplay, participate in different STEM activities, and burn off energy with large inflatables, all while financially supporting our teachers, staff, clubs and school. With two entrance tickets choices, you can create your own experience while raising money to support the school, teachers and Enrichment Clubs.
All teacher/club activities are fundraisers and each activity/social will be a part of the unlimited ticket this year. No additional cost will be taken at stations. Teachers/Clubs receive 80% of the profits from this event!
We will also be having a silent auction this year. Our silent auction will include Terrific Teacher Time Experiences, incredible items, gift certificates, fun Community Socials and additional experiences to bid on throughout the day. Can’t make it? NO WORRIES. You can still bid on any of the auction items directly from your phone using the HandBid app. Click here for more information about the auction.
STEM FEST Tickets ON SALE NOW!
This year we are offering two types of tickets:
Each Ticket will receive a color wristband and a Passport.
All adults and children need tickets to enter. (Children under 2 are free.)
- Unlimited Ticket ($25*/$35) – unlimited activities/stations and all PTO sponsored inflatable/carnival/tournament games. *Cost reflects Pre-sale Discount
- Companion Tickets ($15*/$25)- entry to STEM FEST and one opportunity at each station (no carnival activities, inflatables or game tournaments are included in this ticket.) *Cost reflects Pre-sale Discount
Until Wednesday, March 27th before 8 p.m., tickets are available at a discount.
PRE-SALE TICKETS receive an additional hour and fast check in line. **Check in starts at 1pm. Credit Card ONLY for Pre-Sale.
- Unlimited Ticket is $25 per person-includes entry to event and unlimited activities, inflatables, carnival games and MS/HS Game Tournament
- Companion Ticket is $15 per person- entry to the event and 1 activity per station (no inflatables or carnival).
Volunteers get reduced tickets for your whole family. (see below for more information or email us at email@example.com. )
Day of tickets (purchased at the door):
Tickets are available at the door starting at 2pm.
Cash and Credit Cards Accepted at the Door starting at 2pm
- Unlimited Ticket is $35 per person-includes entry to event and unlimited activities, inflatables, Dart Warz, carnival games and MS/HS Game Tournament
- Companion Ticket is $25 per person- entry to the event and 1 activity per station (no inflatables or Dart Warz).
Food and Drinks will be available for purchase. Credit Cards will be accepted on order $5 or more. Cash option available.
How to Buy a Ticket
HandBid Instructions (once the site is created a link will be added)
- Click here to Go to the STEM FEST site on HandBid.
- Register on Handbid if you haven’t already. You will need to enter a credit card.
- How to find the Event by searching:
- Download the Handbid App for your phone from the app store
- Click “Get Started” and sign up. HandBid will text you a 5-digit code.
- Enter the code to login.
- Click the link or search for “STEM” in the A-Z list and select “2019 STEM FEST”.
- Select either “Browse” (to preview) or “Bid” (which prompts for credit card details).
- Once at “Tickets”, select the Ticket Type and quantity and hit “Check Out”.
Note: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Any outstanding invoices will be automatically processed at the end of the silent auction on March 30th at 6pm. If you need help with an invoice, contact stemfestSTEMPTO@gmail.com.
We can’t do it without a ton of volunteers! WE NEED OVER 80 Volunteers to make this event successful. If you would like to volunteer at STEM FEST, click here. All volunteers will get tickets at a significant discount (including your immediate family). Contact us at stemfestSTEMPTO@gmail.com for more information before you purchase tickets!
For more questions or information, please email the STEM FEST Committee at stemfestSTEMPTO@gmail.com .