What is Scrip?
Scrip is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards. Scrip fundraising allows families to easily support STEM School Highlands Ranch.
How Does it Work?
You buy gift cards at face value for over 780 retailer brands where you already shop. You earn a rebate, usually between 2% and 16% depending on the retailer. That rebate comes directly to STEM PTO.
We run our scrip program through ShopWithScrip.com, who has worked with over 30,000 nonprofit organizations over 23 years.
The First Thing to Do is Register Your Account
- Register online by going to www.ShopWithScrip.com and clicking Join a Program.
- Enter our enrollment code: 39CA845156671
- Click Register.
- Answer two challenge questions and provide answers.
Then you’ll be ready to order online and support STEM!
For your first order, you might just purchase Scrip for your gas and groceries. Once you get used to it, though, you can earn on dining out, shopping, home improvement, travel and vacations.
PrestoPay is ShopWithScrip’s online payment system. There is a convenience fee of $0.15 per order. When you use PrestoPay, your order payment is transferred securely via the electronic debit of your checking or savings account. You can’t link PrestoPay to a credit card as credit cards charge costly fees that would take a portion of earnings away from our organization. PrestoPay is the only way to pay. We do not accept checks.
Enrolling in PrestoPay
- Log in to your ShopWithScrip account and click on PrestoPay under Dashboard/Family Functions.
- Enter your checking and general information. Two small deposits will be added to your checking account within two days of entering your information to verify your account.
- Enter these two deposits on ShopWithScrip under PrestoPay, and then select a 4-digit PIN.
Then you’re verified, and you’ll get an approval code that you need to send to your coordinator!
Want to learn more about our Scrip fundraiser? Contact our coordinator Stephanie Sayre at 720-989-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.