Please join us to make STEM School Highlands Ranch a special place for our children to learn, grow and build lifelong friendships. Every bit of talent and enthusiasm you share, every small block of time you can give, makes a big difference for our kids and our school. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We could not do it without your help.
Join one of our many standing committees
Areas to Get Involved
- Audit & Accountability
- Come to a meeting
- Volunteer for an Event
- At Home Projects
- Cook or Donate one of many Meals
- Donate Money
- Donate needed items
- For Events-see events page
- Teacher Appreciation
How to Join STEM PTO
We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Volunteer Sign Ups and PTO Communications starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
There are lots of opportunities to help make a difference at STEM School Highlands Ranch. Please take a moment to visit ALL our volunteer opportunities on our Family Directory. Thank you!
We are always searching for additional volunteers to fill committee positions. If you are interested in shaping the future of STEM PTO while helping STEM School Highlands Ranch reach its full potential, please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to visit https://stempto.membershiptoolkit.com/to see everything your PTO has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to upcoming calendar events, sign up to volunteer and much, much more.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://stempto.membershiptoolkit.com/.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for Signups.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Please check out our many wonderful committees you can sign up for today!
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
How to Log Your Volunteer Hours
Please don’t forget: all STEM PTO volunteer hours count towards your annual STEM School family volunteer hours. Why is it important to log you volunteer hours? Besides fulfilling your annual family volunteer commitment to STEM School Highlands Ranch, logging your volunteer hours helps the school and STEM PTO win awards and grants.