Please join us to make STEM School Highlands Ranch a special place for our children to learn, grow and build lifelong friendships. Every bit of talent and enthusiasm you share, every small block of time you can give, makes a big difference for our kids and our school. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We could not do it without your help.
areas to Get Involved
- Come to a meeting
- Volunteer for an Event
- At Home Projects
- Cook or Donate one of many Meals
- Donate Money
- Donate needed items
- For Events-see events page
- Teacher Appreciation
Join one of our many standing committees
Please visit our many opportunities by clicking here.
How to Log Your Volunteer Hours
Please don’t forget: all STEM PTO volunteer hours count towards your annual STEM School family volunteer hours. Why is it important to log you volunteer hours? Besides fulfilling your annual family volunteer commitment to STEM School Highlands Ranch, logging your volunteer hours helps the school and STEM PTO win awards and grants.
Logging your volunteer hours is easy. Here are step by step instructions:
1. Click here (or go to the STEM School website/Parents/Volunteer Support/Help Counter Volunteer Hours)
2. Click “Create New User Name” or log in with your user name and password
3. Click “Record Hours/Review Past Hours Volunteered”
4. Click “Add New Hours”
5. Fill out date, number of hours, select activity (PTO/PTO Event or other activity), and your child’s classroom if elementary or leave blank for middle/high school. Then click “Record Changes”. You can also record hours for volunteering in the past.
Tell Us What You Think
There are lots of opportunities to help make a difference at STEM School Highlands Ranch. Please take a moment to fill out our STEM PTO Volunteer Interest Survey. Thank you!
Join STEM PTO
We are always searching for additional volunteers to fill committee positions. If you are interested in shaping the future of STEM PTO while helping STEM School Highlands Ranch reach its full potential, please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.