“Enhance the overall experience for students, staff and families at STEM School Highlands Ranch.” Our mission ensures STEM PTO works in partnership with STEM School Highlands Ranch to foster a strong sense of community, provide enhancement activities for student, faculty, staff and families and help increase the educational, social and emotional experience for the members and their families.
STEM PTO is organized for the purpose of enhancing the quality of students’ education, school and community through development of resources and participation of parents, school staff, and community.
Objectives of the Board
- The STEM PTO Executive Board’s goal for fundraising is to organize and support fundraising and enhancement activities that enhance the quality of STEM School Highlands Ranch, its student’s education and environment, and the community.
- To promote effective communication between parents/guardians, the school staff, and the community.
- To assist in the administrative activities of the school and support its policies and goals.
- To organize and support fundraising and enhancement activities.
- To serve in an advisory capacity to the STEM School Board of Directors, or at the request of other groups.
Who are our Members
Any parent and/or guardian with a student enrolled or teacher, faculty, or staff employed at STEM School Highlands Ranch shall automatically be granted membership into the STEM PTO. No membership fee is be collected.
Please check out who makes the magic happen!
Check out our ByLaws. Most recent voted version is dated
February 13, 2019
We take pride in doing all we can to enhance the learning environment of our children as they are our future. All of us working together can help make this happen.